PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Ladies and gentlemen
In particular points will be discussed such issues as:
- who is the administrator of personal data, how and what data is collected from Users,
- the purpose of acquiring and processing personal data,
- legal basis for the processing of personal data,
- the principles and scope of processing personal data,
- sharing data with other entities,
- Users' rights in connection with the processing of personal data,
- procedures related to the protection and security of personal data.
I. Legal basis
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation referred to as the RODO) in force from 25 May 2018.
- new provisions of France legislation
II. Data of the Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your Personal Data is:
GMV Poland with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Marconich 2 lok. 2, 02-954 Warsaw. The administrator can be contacted via traditional mail or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by phone +48 22 651 91 45
III. The purposes of processing personal data and the legal basis for processing
GMV Poland collects personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Personal data in question may include your identification data: name, surname, company name, contact details, i.e. e-mail address, telephone number.
Your personal data may come from publicly available sources (including from the National Court Register, with CEIDG), including websites, e-mailing campaigns or direct contact, expressed consent and other functionalities made available by GMV Poland, including those stored in cookies, solely for the purpose of implementing a cooperation agreement, conducting business correspondence, related services and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data based on a specific law or for the purpose of implementing between the parties agreement.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. b RODO, which stipulates that the processing of personal data is permitted to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of the contract or it is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. c The RODO, which provides that the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator. (eg for issuing and storing invoices);
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. f The RODO, which provides that the processing of data is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator. The legitimate interest of GMV Poland is the processing of personal data which is the e-mail address for the purpose of direct marketing and information purposes, by responding to an inquiry with a request for contact, and subsequently presenting a commercial offer regarding the purchase of goods / services;
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. and the RODO, which states that the data subject has agreed to the processing of his personal data in one or more specific purposes.
IV. The period of storage of personal data
GMV Poland it stores personal data for a period necessary to meet the legitimate interests of the administrator.
V. Users' rights in connection with the processing of personal data
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- require the Administrator to access your personal data - that is, to obtain information about the purpose and method of processing personal data;
- require the Administrator to correct your personal data - that is, correct personal data when they are incorrect or have changed;
- require the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data;
- require the Administrator to delete your personal data (the so-called "Right to be forgotten") - that is, to delete data that is processed without a legitimate legal basis;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to transfer data - that is, to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us or the indication of another administrator to whom we should provide data;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the General Inspector of Data Protection, and after the change of legislation to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
- in the case of voluntary consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. and RODO, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the Administrator's address, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You can use the above rights by contacting the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by contacting us via traditional mail or telephone.
VI. Information about automated decision making, including profiling
As part of the processing of Users' personal data, your personal data are not subject to automated decision making and are not subject to profiling as referred to in art. 22 ust. 1 and 4 RODO
VII. Providing personal data to other entities
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties as a rule. Only with your consent, personal data may be made available to the entities indicated in the consents, depending on the content of consent for processing and sharing.
In connection with the purposes indicated in point III, your personal data may be made available to:
- companies from the GMV group;
- at our request: companies providing administrative, forwarding, legal and accounting services as well as other subcontractors of our services;
- public authorities (eg courts, public administration, law enforcement agencies) - if they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
VIII. Rules for the processing of personal data and procedures related to the protection and security of personal data
As part of processing your personal data, GMV Polska Sp. z o. o., having regard to the provision of art. 5 RODO, pays attention to the fact that these data are processed in a safe, reliable, legal and transparent manner for the User ("Compliance with the law, reliability and transparency").
We are guided by the principle of data minimization, i.e. we collect personal data only to a minimum extent, necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected ("Data minimization").
The purposes of collecting your personal data are clearly defined and are based on the law. We do not process data in a manner incompatible with these purposes ("Goal limitation").
We also care about the validity and correctness of personal data and we immediately respond to requests for correcting or updating data ("Correctness"). All information constituting personal data is treated confidentially and protected against accidental disclosure to third parties ("Integrity and confidentiality").
As part of ensuring the security of your data being processed, we do our best to provide all means to protect your personal data.
In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts.
Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. These files allow to recognize the User's device (eg a computer) and properly display the website adapted to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are also used by the websites we refer to by showing, for example, multimedia (youtube).
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Either user traffic on pages using the Google Analytics code. Подробнее information about cookies in Google Analytics can be found at: click
- Measure the effectiveness (conversion tracking) of actions carried out for the site, e.g. on the Google Display Network, partner programs, affiliate networks
Managing cookies, consent to their use.